Face to Face or Telehealth Services
Most clients choose to come to the clinic and have face to face sessions. However this is sometimes difficult due to family and work commitments, living in a regional/remote area, limited access to transport and health reasons.
Telehealth counselling services by telephone or teleconferencing using Coviu, are also available. Please contact Rachel to discuss options.
Face to face appointments are available for clients who are healthy, symptom free and are not required to self isolate or quarantine. To help reduce the spread of COVID -19 and keep clients and the wider community safe please observe the following protocols:
- Stay home if unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, and get tested.
- Please cancel appointment if unwell or have been in contact with anyone who is unwell (cancellation fees will not apply).
- Please advise if you have been in any hotspots or interstate prior to attending appointment.
- At the clinic we practise social distancing; don’t sit close to each other and avoid physical contact (do not touch, shake hands or hug).
- Clinic is regularly cleaned and high touch areas disinfected between client sessions.
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use in the clinic. You can also wash your hands in the clinic bathroom prior to the session.
- Please bring your own water, tissues, pen and paper/notebook.
To facilitate physical distancing and safety of clients Rachel offers Telehealth consultations. These sessions are by telephone or video conferencing via a secure platform called Coviu. Please get in touch if you would like to explore options.
TEL: 0423 380 037
Fact sheet: Psychological services via telehealth
The Lighthouse Psychology Services clinic has been providing accessible individual mental health support since 2015.
For therapy relating to a diagnosable condition such as anxiety, depression or post-traumatic stress.
For personal issues, such as relationships, stress, changes in job, self-esteem and personal development.
Mental Health During Covid-19
For stress, anxiety and other mental health issues arising from the Covid-19 pandemic.
Rachel offers telehealth psychology sessions to the comfort of your own home across Regional Queensland.
Lighthouse Psychology Services
Background in Education
Rachel’s background in education helps with teaching new strategies to clients.
Specialise in Transitions
Rachel specialises in dealing with the stress and resilience of changes in life and work.
Rachel accepts GP referrals as well as private clients to her psychology and counselling services.
We Work Together
As client and psychologist, we work together to navigate life’s challenges.