Psychological Therapy and Counselling via
Telehealth or In Person
Lighthouse Psychology Services offers face-to-face counselling in Toowoomba, as well as telehealth psychology sessions across Regional Queensland.
Lifestyle Support and Counselling Services
Everyone can benefit from therapy to help with emotional wellness and navigating the ups and downs and stressors of life. People also seek help from psychologists to help improve their lives, overcome challenges, work through life transitions and positively adjust to changed circumstances.
Common Counselling Topics
- Work/life balance
- Self-care, boundary setting and communication
- Interpersonal and relationship difficulties
- Self-confidence and self-esteem
- Social isolation and friendship difficulties
Counselling for Change
- Personal Development
- Study skills and learning difficulties
- Adjustment to life change
- Goal setting and developing a more fulfilling life
- Retirement and ageing
- Health issues
- Age-related changes including menopause
Lighthouse Psychology Services
Background in Education
Rachel’s background in education helps with teaching new strategies to clients.
Specialise in Transitions
Rachel specialises in dealing with the stress and resilience of changes in life and work.
Rachel accepts GP referrals as well as private clients to her psychology and counselling services.
We Work Together
As client and psychologist, we work together to navigate life’s challenges.